PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST ACCOMPANY STUDENT TO ENROLL. NO EXCEPTIONS!
To enroll students for any grade level please bring the following documents:
- Parent/Guardian must bring a valid photo ID.
If the student is not living with a parent, a Caregiver Affidavit will need to be completed.
- Birth Certificate, (Passport is also acceptable) to verify the student’s name and age.
- Immunization Record– New students will not be enrolled unless a written immunization record, provided by a physician or the health department, is presented at the time of enrollment with the following (up- to-date) immunizations:
- Polio: 4 doses
- Age 4-6: 3 doses if one was given after the 4th birthday
- Age 7-17: 3 doses if one was given after the 2nd birthday
- DTP, DTaP, DT, TD: 5 doses
- Age 4-6: 4 doses if one was given on or after 4th birthday
- Age 7-17: 3 doses if one given on or after the 2nd birthday
- Tdap: 1 dose – NO SHOT, NO SCHOOL
- grade 7-12 only
- requirement is for all enrolled students beginning in 2011
- dose must be on or after 7th birthday
- MMR: 2 doses
- Both doses given on or after the first birthday
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- all ages: 3 doses
- Age 5-12: 1 dose
- Age 13-18: 2 doses
- Polio: 4 doses
- Proof of residence-utility bill or rent receipt dated within the last 30 days. Cell phone bills are not acceptable. District requires that we verify the student’s home address with a gas or electric bill, rent or lease agreement, or resident statement. The bill must be in the parent’s name. If the bill is in another person’s name, then you will need to contact Pupil support Services @ 392-3914 for further assistance.
- Students entering grades 10-12 from outside the MPUSD MUST provide a transcript and drop/withdrawal grades from their previous high school so we can properly enroll them in classes and give them credit for previous high school classes they have completed. (All records must be translated into English)
Enrollment packet's additional forms must be completed by both parent and student at time of registration.
These are the forms:
- Students Residency Questionnaire
- Student Registration Form
- Student Insurance
- Voluntary Liability Release Agreement
- Volunteers Information
- Personal Electronic Signaling Device
- Student Use of Technology Agreement
- Student Records Request (if applicable)
- Emergency Card (card stock)
- Internet Public Access Release Agreement
- English Language Proficiency Assessment for California
- Student Lockers, Desk & Personal Property
- Caregiver Authorization Form
- Illness at School Policy
- Guides to Immunization Required for School K-12
- Field Trip Authorization Form
Click here to register your student.