Registration Information » Registration Information

Registration Information


Contact: Stephanie Boucher
Tel: 831-583-2060 ext 3787
email: [email protected]


Please bring the following documents for initial enrollment:

(All Documents "MUST" be translated into English)

  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Address (anything that attaches to your house bills or lease agreement)
  • Transcript
  • Complete immunization records


Request a Transcript


Transcripts for Current Students:

All official transcripts must be requested from the school registrar 24 hours in advance, prior to processing. Please email the registrar along with a copy of your identification or driver's license. Unofficial transcripts can be received in the Registrar's Office. Allow approximately two weeks for processing. Current students may request their transcripts before school, during lunch, and/or after school; not during class time. 


Graduation Verification ~ Request a Transcript for Former Student

Transcript Request or Graduation Verification Requests for Former Students

Graduation Verification Requests should be emailed to Registrar. Please attach a copy of his/her driver's license.

Be sure to include your full name (as it was at the time of enrollment). Date of Birth, last year attended/or graduated, and contact information.
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for processing.

Ordering a Duplicate Diploma:

Contact Norcal at this link: Money orders are to be made out to "Nor/Cal National Recognition Products."


Withdrawal Information

Students who wish to withdraw from school for any reason must report to the Registrar’s office, accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a Student Withdrawal Form. If you are withdrawing within our District, then you must provide 3 current utility bills with the parent/guardian's name and the new address.

Students are required to complete the following:

  • Obtain withdrawal grades from teachers.
  • Return all Textbooks, Library books, and Chromebook.
  • Check out at the designated office (i.e. Attendance, Health Office, Library, Cafeteria)

Once completed, a copy of the withdrawal form, withdrawal grades, and transcript will be provided to the student.


Click here for registration:

Top of Form

Bottom of Form